The Alzheimer Society hosts a variety of fundraising events throughout the year. We depend on fundraising events to help continue the important work we do. The revenue generated helps the Alzheimer Society provide important programs and services to those affected by dementia, and to fund current research initiatives.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
- Jun01Walks take place across the province!
- Jun13The Forks, Festival Stage
- Aug12the Site of Dauphin CountryFest
Past Fundraising Events
- Oct18Club Regent Event Centre
- Sep1724068 Settlers Rd, Springfield, MB R0E 0K0
- Sep15Investors Group Cafeteria 447 Portage Ave.
- Sep15Winnipeg Square (Beside Scotia Bank)
For further information, contact Trudy Mattey at 204-943-6622 or email